• Powerful systemic control of tough foliar and soil-borne diseases.
• Broad-spectrum control of many basidiomycete and ascomycete diseases of turfgrass.
• Controls QoI-resistant diseases such as anthracnose and grey leaf spot.
• Stressgard Formulation Technology helps minimize growth regulator effects typically associated with DMI fungicide applications.
• Use at labelled rates in the spring, summer, or fall results in greener, healthier and more dense turf.
Use Mirage Stressgard at 30 – 64 mL per 100 m2 as part of an integrated management program on golf course fairways, tees, and greens*. Begin Mirage Stressgard applications preventively when soil temperatures reach 15 – 18 °C at a 5 cm soil depth in areas previously afflicted by summer patch. Continue as needed, on a 14 – 28 day interval. Use the highest rate and shortest interval under severe disease pressure and where there is a prior history of disease. Mirage Stressgard should be used as part of a Envu Fairway Solutions seasonal program with other Stressgard fungicides such as Interface Stressgard and Exteris Stressgard.
• Mirage Stressgard provides broad-spectrum, non-QoI solution for dollar spot and QoI-resistant fungi.
• Apply as part of preventive spring disease program to control dollar spot, summer patch, anthracnose, and fairy ring and in summer programs to control brown patch and dollar spot.
• Provides excellent anthracnose and summer patch control on annual bluegrass surfaces.
• Can be used as a tool in the fall for winter protection from snow mould pathogens.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery// Active Ingredients tebuconazole (240 g/L)
// FRAC Code 3 (DMI fungicide)
// Systemicity acropetal penetrant
// Formulation suspension concentrate
// Signal Word caution
// Packaging case = 5 L x 2
Dedicate StressgardSuspension Concentrate
A powerful fungicide that targets root and foliar diseases...See product
Provides long-lasting preventative and curative control of...See product
Signature XTRA StressgardWater dispersible granule
Application on greens for preventative control of Pythium...See product
Compass 50 WGWater dispersible granule
Providing broad-spectrum disease control on turfgrass...See product
DeltaGard SCSuspension Concentrate
A highly effective, fast acting contact insecticide used at...See product
Resistance management for Pythium diseases. Reliable...See product
Tetrino simplifies insect management programs by providing...See product