Tempo® 20 WP is a broad spectrum, fast acting insecticide applied as a general surface spray to control flying and crawling insects in livestock structures, including flies and lesser mealworms (darkling beetles) in poultry houses. As part of Envu’s darkling beetle control product lineup, this Group 3 insecticide can be rotated with Credo® (Group 4) as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
• Highly effective against a broad range of insect pests
• Rapid knockdown, long residual and broad-spectrum activity for interior treatments
• Effective control for darkling beetle adults and larvae in poultry facilities
• Can be used in food-handling establishments
• Group 3 insecticide
• Active ingredient: cyfluthrin
• Can be rotated with Credo® (Group 4)
• Requires a small volume per application
• Cost effective
// Interior Uses
• Animal and livestock housing structures: pet kennels, poultry barns
• Dwellings: apartments, houses, hotels, nursing homes
• Institutions: factories, laboratories, schools, stores warehouses
• Modes of transport: buses, planes, rail cars, trucks
• Food and feed establishments: bakeries, restaurants, canneries, grain mills, meat processing plants
// Pests Controlled
Lesser mealworms (darkling beetles) adults and larvae, flies, wasps, mosquitoes, moths, spiders, ants and other crawling and flying pests
Mix one level scoop (9.5 g) of Tempo 20 WP per 3.75 L of water to make a 0.05% solution. For severe infestations, mix 2 level scoops (19 grams) of Tempo in 3.75L of water to make a 0.1% solution. 19 g of Tempo® can treat 100 m2. Always read and follow complete instructions on the product label before use.
For control of flying or crawling pests in livestock structures, apply as a surface spray and/or as a crack and crevice application to areas where pests congregate. For darkling beetle control, apply after clean-out.
Do not apply Tempo 20 WP Insecticide when animals are present in area of facility to be treated. Apply only in well-ventilated areas. Remove animals prior to use. Cattle can return 2 hours after application; poultry can return after 24 hours. Do not allow people or pets to enter treated areas until 6 hours after application. Cover or remove water bowls. Always read and follow all label before use.Tempo 20 WP is intended to be mixed with water and applied with hand pressurized or power operated sprayers. Diluted spray mixture can be stored overnight and applied the following day, but the mixture should be agitated before spraying to prevent uneven distribution of product. Before leaving spray mixture unagitated for an extended period of time, release tank pressure and elevate nozzle and hose above tank outlet, activate trigger and drain all suspension from hose back into spray tank. Re-tighten spray tank lid and do not re-pressurize until starting to spray again.